Off The Path is the leading adventure travel blog in Europe providing readers selected tips and recommendations for an unforgettable experience away from main stream tourist activities.
Our aim is to inspire people to live their lives to the fullest, to embrace every minute of it and to see and explore the world. Be it unspoiled nature, cool urban neighbourhoods or unique hotel rooms. We want them to leave their home, leave their comfort zone and get adventurous.
Our articles offer detailed information on destinations and activities worldwide, and we also review hotels and products that fit our readers needs and tastes. We publish both in English and German several times a week and reach an audience of more than 150.000 unique visitors monthly.
IF YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US
Here’s what we can do for you:
- banner placements
- product reviews and sponsorship
- product placement in videos
- testimonials and ambassador programmes
- campaigns and partnerships
- presentations and consultation
- participation in individual press trips
These options can be combined to individual packages, according to your needs and budget. Simply shoot us an email with your ideas and we will handle your request! We are also happy to send you our media kit including case study examples.
Interviews & publications
- Zehn Reiseblogger verraten ihre Outdoor-Tipps – Die Welt
- Urlaubstipps von Vielreisenden – Spiegel Online
- Packtipps von Reisebloggern – Spiegel Online
- Drei Vielreisende erzählen – Spiegel Online
- Sieht so die Zukunft der Arbeit aus? – Der Tagesspiegel
- Digitale Nomaden arbeiten ortsunabhängig – Tipps von der etwas anderen Karriereveranstaltung – t3n
- “Ich lebe meine Träume” – Mallorca Magazin
- Vigo se vuelca con el 2.0 – Tusdestinos.net
- Travel firms tap into social networks via blogs – The Local
- Tempting Travelers through Blogs – 4Hoteliers
- eTravel World: The stage is set for big data, mobile solutions and social media – Breaking Travel News
- eTravel World at ITB Berlin: in tune with the digital age – Travelling News
Samsung & Getty Images
Imagelogger of the year
Best Travel Blog Of The Month
The Blog Awards Finland
Blog Marketing Award 2014 & 2015